Digital Signal Processing : A Practical Approach, 2/e (Paperback)
Emmanuel Ifeachor, Barrie Jervis
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2001-10-07
- 售價: $1,320
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,294
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 960
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0201596199
- ISBN-13: 9780201596199
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
貴賓價: $1,235Computer Architecture: A Quantitative Approach, 3/e(精裝本)
貴賓價: $1,274A Friendly Introduction to Number Theory, 4/e (IE-Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,000Elementary Linear Algebra, 8/e (IE-Paperback)
貴賓價: $941Numerical Analysis and Graphic Visualization with MatLab
貴賓價: $2,133Scientific Computing with MATLAB and Octave (Texts in Computational Science and Engineering)
貴賓價: $1,137Linear Algebra with Applications, 8/e (Hardcover)
For undergraduate electrical, electronic or communications engineering courses.
Now in its second edition, Digital Signal Processing offers modern
coverage of the fundamentals, implementation and applications of digital signal
processing techniques from a practical point of view.
The past ten years has seen a significant growth in DSP applications throughout all areas of technology and this growth is expected well into the next millennium. This successful textbook covers most aspects of DSP found in undergraduate electrical, electronic or communications engineering courses. Unlike many other texts, it also covers a number of DSP techniques which are of particular relevance to industry such as adaptive filtering and multirate processing. The emphasis throughout the book is on the practical aspects of DSP.
Table of Contents
2. Analogue I/O Interface for Real-Time DSP Systems.
3. Discrete Transforms.
4. The Z-Transform and Its Applications in Signal Processing.
5. Correlation and Convolution.
6. A Framework for Digital Filter Design.
7. Finite Impulse Response (FIR) Filter Design.
8. Design of Infinite Impulse Response (IIR) Digital Filters.
9. Multirate Digital Signal Processing.
10. Adaptive Digital Filters.
11. Spectrum Estimation and Analysis.
12. General- and Special-Purpose Hardware for DSP.
13. Analysis of Finite Wordlength Effects in Fixed-Point DSP Systems.
14. Applications and Design Studies.