Digital Signal Processing : A Practical Approach, 2/e (Paperback)
Emmanuel Ifeachor, Barrie Jervis
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2001-10-07
- 售價: $1,320
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,294
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 960
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0201596199
- ISBN-13: 9780201596199
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
貴賓價: $970Introduction to Algorithms, 2/e
貴賓價: $2,207Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques
貴賓價: $1,235Computer Architecture: A Quantitative Approach, 3/e(精裝本)
貴賓價: $1,502Sun Certified Programmer & Developer for Java 2 Study Guide, 2/e
貴賓價: $998Operating System Concepts, 6/e (Windows XP Update)
貴賓價: $998Fundamentals of Data Structures in C
貴賓價: $931A First Course in Database Systems, 2/e
For undergraduate electrical, electronic or communications engineering courses.
Now in its second edition, Digital Signal Processing offers modern
coverage of the fundamentals, implementation and applications of digital signal
processing techniques from a practical point of view.
The past ten years has seen a significant growth in DSP applications throughout all areas of technology and this growth is expected well into the next millennium. This successful textbook covers most aspects of DSP found in undergraduate electrical, electronic or communications engineering courses. Unlike many other texts, it also covers a number of DSP techniques which are of particular relevance to industry such as adaptive filtering and multirate processing. The emphasis throughout the book is on the practical aspects of DSP.
Table of Contents
2. Analogue I/O Interface for Real-Time DSP Systems.
3. Discrete Transforms.
4. The Z-Transform and Its Applications in Signal Processing.
5. Correlation and Convolution.
6. A Framework for Digital Filter Design.
7. Finite Impulse Response (FIR) Filter Design.
8. Design of Infinite Impulse Response (IIR) Digital Filters.
9. Multirate Digital Signal Processing.
10. Adaptive Digital Filters.
11. Spectrum Estimation and Analysis.
12. General- and Special-Purpose Hardware for DSP.
13. Analysis of Finite Wordlength Effects in Fixed-Point DSP Systems.
14. Applications and Design Studies.