Computer Graphics and Virtual Environments: From Realism to Real-Time
Mel Slater, Anthony Steed, Yiorgos Chrysanthou
- 出版商: Addison-Wesley
- 出版日期: 2001-10-08
- 售價: $1,000
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $950
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 570
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0201624206
- ISBN-13: 9780201624205
This book provides a clear tutorial guide to essential concepts in computer graphics, including state-of-the-art techniques and novel applications such as virtual reality and other forms of 3D interaction. Providing a rich source of examples with which to experiment, and encouraging the development of programming skills, this book is ideal for anyone interested in the study of computer graphics.
Table of Contents
3. 2D Viewing, Window/Viewport Transformations, Graphical Output Primitive.
5. Graphical Object.
6. Polyhedral Representations, Winged Edge Data, BSP Trees.
7. Object Hierarchies, 3D Transformations, Homogeneous Coordinates, Articulated Figures and Inverse Kinematics.
8. Object-Oriented Graphics and Constraints.
10. Sampling and Antialiasing.
11. Viewing in 3D, Camera Model, Clipping Algorithms, Stereo Viewing, Viewing for VEs, HMDs.
12. Local Shading Models for Pint Light Sources.
13. Visibility and Rendering, Including z-Buffer, Scan Line Methods, etc.
15. Introduction to Curves and Surfaces.
16. Constructive Solid Geometry.
17. Global Illumination Models.
18. Rapid Computation and Displaying for Photo Realism.
19. Virtual Environments.
20. Virtual Environment Systems.
21. Applications, Examples, Future Directions.