The C++ Programming Language Special Edition (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $970Introduction to Algorithms, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,671Sun Certified Programmer & Developer for Java 2 Study Guide, 2/e
貴賓價: $2,343Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques
貴賓價: $1,140Computer Organization and Design: The Hardware/Software Interface, 3/e(IE) (美國版ISBN:1558606041)
貴賓價: $1,670Understanding the Linux Kernel, 2/e (Paperback)
售價: $99Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 for Windows and Macintosh: Visual QuickStart Guide (Paperback)
The hardcover "Collector's Version" of the legendary C++ bestseller, by the creator of C++ -- Bjarne Stroustrup!
- Includes significant new updates and two brand-new appendices on internationalization and Standard Library technicalities.
- The most widely read and trusted guide to the C++ language, standard library, and design techniques: More than 650,000 copies sold already!
- The only book with authoritative, accessible coverage of every major element of ISO/ANSI Standard C++.
One book has always set the standard for C++ programmers: The C++ Programming Language, by Bjarne Stroustrup, the Bell Laboratories developer who created C++. Now, Stroustrup has updated this classic with clarifications based on reader feedback and new information in two brand-new appendices on ISO/ANSI C++: internationalization and exception safety. This makes The C++ Programming Language: Special Edition the only book with authoritative coverage of every important element of C++. This book brings the authoritative perspective of the creator of C++ to everything from the core language through basic development techniques, the Standard Library, and effective program design. This new edition's updated coverage of Standard C++ locales enables developers to build code that can easily be customized for any market worldwide. Its coverage of exception safety allows programmers to take advantage of the standard library's support for more reliable code.
Bjarne Stroustrup is the creator of C++. He is currently head of AT&T Labs' Large-Scale Programming Research Department. In addition to his four books, Stroustrup has published more than 60 academic papers. He is actively involved in the ANSI/ISO standardization of C++. Stroustrup is a Lucent Bell Laboratories Fellow and an AT&T fellow. He received the 1993 ACM Grace Murray Hopper award for his early work on C++ and is an ACM fellow.
1. Notes to the Reader.
2. A Tour of C++.
3. A Tour of the Standard Library.
I. BASIC FACILITIES.
4. Types and Declarations.
5. Pointers, Arrays, and Structures.
6. Expressions and Statements.
8. Namespaces and Exceptions.
9. Source Files and Programs.
II. ABSTRACTION MECHANISMS.
11. Operator Overloading.
12. Derived Classes.
14. Exception Handling.
15. Class Hierarchies.
III. THE STANDARD LIBRARY.
16. Library Organization and Containers.
17. Standard Containers.
18. Algorithms and Function Objects.
19. Iterators and Allocators.
IV. DESIGN USING C++.
23. Development and Design.
24. Design and Programming.
25. Roles of Classes.