The C++ Programming Language Special Edition
- 出版商: Addison-Wesley Professional
- 出版日期: 2000-02-11
- 售價: $1,800
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,710
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 1030
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0201700735
- ISBN-13: 9780201700732
貴賓價: $1,724Effective C++: 55 Specific Ways to Improve Your Programs and Designs, 3/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,140C++ Primer, 4/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $570The Design and Evolution of C++ (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,045Operating System Principles, 7/e(IE) (美國版ISBN:0471694665－Operating System Concepts, 7/e) (平裝)
貴賓價: $1,995Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $2,038The C Programming Language, 2/e (Paperback)
售價: $1,080Programming: Principles and Practice Using C++ (Paperback)
貴賓價: $970Introduction to Algorithms, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,663More Effective C++: 35 New Ways to Improve Your Programs and Designs (Paperback)
售價: $1,200The Java Programming Language, 4/e (Paperback)
售價: $800The C++ Standard Library : A Tutorial and Reference
貴賓價: $532Effective C++: 50 Specific Ways to Improve Your Programs and Design, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,520Linux Kernel Development, 3/e (Paperback)
The hardcover "Collector's Version" of the legendary C++ bestseller, by the creator of C++ -- Bjarne Stroustrup!
- Includes significant new updates and two brand-new appendices on internationalization and Standard Library technicalities.
- The most widely read and trusted guide to the C++ language, standard library, and design techniques: More than 650,000 copies sold already!
- The only book with authoritative, accessible coverage of every major element of ISO/ANSI Standard C++.
Bjarne Stroustrup is the creator of C++. He is currently head of AT&T Labs' Large-Scale Programming Research Department. In addition to his four books, Stroustrup has published more than 60 academic papers. He is actively involved in the ANSI/ISO standardization of C++. Stroustrup is a Lucent Bell Laboratories Fellow and an AT&T fellow. He received the 1993 ACM Grace Murray Hopper award for his early work on C++ and is an ACM fellow.
2. A Tour of C++.
3. A Tour of the Standard Library.
I. BASIC FACILITIES.4. Types and Declarations.
5. Pointers, Arrays, and Structures.
6. Expressions and Statements.
8. Namespaces and Exceptions.
9. Source Files and Programs.
II. ABSTRACTION MECHANISMS.10. Classes.
11. Operator Overloading.
12. Derived Classes.
14. Exception Handling.
15. Class Hierarchies.
III. THE STANDARD LIBRARY.16. Library Organization and Containers.
17. Standard Containers.
18. Algorithms and Function Objects.
19. Iterators and Allocators.
IV. DESIGN USING C++.23. Development and Design.
24. Design and Programming.
25. Roles of Classes.
V. APPENDICES.A. The C++ Grammar.
E. Standard-Library Exception Handling.