Exceptional C++ Style : 40 New Engineering Puzzles, Programming Problems, and Solutions
貴賓價: $1,637More Exceptional C++ (Paperback)
售價: $1,260Pro OGRE 3D Programming
貴賓價: $1,592C Traps and Pitfalls
售價: $399Symbian OS C++ for Mobile Phones Volume 2 (Paperback)
售價: $2,720Real-Time Rendering, 3/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,502WebGL Beginner's Guide
貴賓價: $2,071Real-Time Concepts for Embedded Systems (Paperback)
貴賓價: $2,161Working Effectively with Legacy Code (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,140Applying UML and Patterns, 3/e (平裝)(IE) (美國精裝版ISBN-0130925691)
貴賓價: $1,724Effective C++: 55 Specific Ways to Improve Your Programs and Designs, 3/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,881C++ Coding Standards: 101 Rules, Guidelines, and Best Practices (Paperback)
Table of Contents:
GENERIC PROGRAMMING AND THE C++ STANDARD LIBRARY.
1. Uses and Abuses of vector.
2. The String Formatters of Manor Farm, Part 1: sprintf.
3. The String Formatters of Manor Farm, Part 2: Standard (or Blindingly Elegant) Alternatives.
4. Standard Library Member Functions.
5. Flavors of Genericity, Part 1: Covering the Basis [sic].
6. Flavors of Genericity, Part 2: Generic Enough?
7. Why Not Specialize Function Templates?
8. Befriending Templates.
9. Export Restrictions, Part 1: Fundamentals.
10. Export Restrictions, Part 2: Interactions, Usability Issues, and Guidelines.
EXCEPTION SAFETY ISSUES AND TECHNIQUES.
11. Try and Catch Me.
12. Exception Safety: Is It Worth It?
13. A Pragmatic Look at Exception Specifications.
CLASS DESIGN, INHERITANCE, AND POLYMORPHISM.
14. Order, Order!
15. Uses and Abuses of Access Rights.
16. (Mostly) Private.
19. Enforcing Rules for Derived Classes.
MEMORY AND RESOURCE MANAGEMENT.
20. Containers in Memory, Part 1: Levels of Memory Management.
21. Containers in Memory, Part 2: How Big Is It Really?
22. To new, Perchance to throw, Part 1: The Many Faces of new.
23. To new, Perchance to throw, Part 2: Pragmatic Issues in Memory Management.
OPTIMIZATION AND EFFICIENCY.
24. Constant Optimization?
25. inline Redux.
26. Data Formats and Efficiency, Part 1: When Compression Is the Name of the Game.
27. Data Formats and Efficiency, Part 2: (Even Less) Bit-Twiddling.
TRAPS, PITFALLS, AND PUZZLERS.
28. Keywords That Aren't (or, Comments by Another Name).
29. Is It Initialization?
30. double or Nothing.
31. Amok Code.
32. Slight Typos? Graphic Language and Other Curiosities.
33. Operators, Operators Everywhere.
STYLE CASE STUDIES.
34. Index Tables.
35. Generic Callbacks.
36. Construction Unions.
37. Monoliths "Unstrung," Part 1: A Look at std::string.
38. Monoliths "Unstrung," Part 2: Refactoring std::string.
39. Monoliths "Unstrung," Part 3: std::string Diminishing.
40. Monoliths "Unstrung," Part 4: std::string Redux.