J2EE Connector Architecture and Enterprise Application Integration (Paperback)
Rahul Sharma, Beth Stearns, Tony Ng
- 出版商: Addison-Wesley Professional
- 出版日期: 2001-12-24
- 售價: $399
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 416
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0201775808
- ISBN-13: 9780201775808
售價: $299Applying Enterprise JavaBeans: Component-Based Development for the J2EE
售價: $199Java 2 Micro Edition (Paperback)
售價: $299Java Enterprise in a Nutshell (Paperback)
售價: $399J2EE Unleashed (Paperback)
售價: $199Enterprise Services: Architecture (Paperback)
The Java™ 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) platform connector architecture is the key component in Java's support for enterprise application integration (EAI) and for linking enterprise information systems (EISs) with Web services. Because many services are now provided through the Web, it is essential that business enterprises have an efficient EAI solution. J2EE™ Connector Architecture and Enterprise Application Integration is the definitive guide to showing enterprise organizations how to incorporate existing enterprise infrastructure and applications, taking them into the Web-enabled economy of the future.
Written for application component developers who are building Connector architecture applications, J2EE™ Connector Architecture and Enterprise Application Integration explains how to connect applications not only to one another but also to a multitude of EISs and legacy systems. This book is also of interest to independent software developers (ISVs) and others who develop resource adapters for specific EISs. Readers will learn how to link underlying infrastructure products with J2EE application server and platform technologies.
Table of Contents
1. Enterprise Application Integration.
2. J2EE Connector Architecture Overview.
3. Managing Connections.
4. Working with Transactions.
5. Managing Security.
6. Asynchronous Messaging.
7. Common Client Interface.
8. Tools and Frameworks.
9. XML and the Connector Architecture.
10. Building a Resource Adapter.
11. Resource Adapter Packaging and Deployment.
12. Connection Management Contract.
13. Transaction Management Contract.
14. Security Management Contract.
15. Future Directions.
16. The SAP Connector.
17. Developing Applications with JCA-based Tools.
18. Embracing the J2EE Connector Architecture: The BEA WebLogic Experience.
Appendix A. API Reference.