Java Look and Feel Design Guidelines: Advanced Topics (Paperback)
Sun Microsystems Inc.
- 出版商: Addison-Wesley Professional
- 出版日期: 2001-12-27
- 定價: USD $44.99
- 售價: $399
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 200
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0201775824
- ISBN-13: 9780201775822
售價: $399Java Look and Feel Design Guidelines, 2/e (Paperback)
售價: $525The Java Developers Almanac 1.4, Volume 2: Examples and Quick Reference, 4/e
售價: $199Applied Java Patterns (Paperback)
售價: $399Java Server and Servlets: Building Portable Web Applications (Paperback)
售價: $750Building Parsers With Java (Paperback)
售價: $750Advanced Java Game Programming (Paperback)
售價: $399Building Database Driven Flash Applications (Paperback)
售價: $399Big Book of Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Rfcs (Paperback)
售價: $199Advanced Programming for the Java 2 Platform
售價: $1,320Objects, Components, and Frameworks with UML: The Catalysis Approach
貴賓價: $1,665Joe Celko's SQL for Smarties: Advanced SQL Programming, 3/e
貴賓價: $2,128SQL-99 Complete, Really
貴賓價: $1,296Object-Oriented Macromedia Flash MX
售價: $299Flow Design for Embedded Systems: A Radical New Unified Object-Oriented Methodo
貴賓價: $1,520Eclipse: Building Commercial-Quality Plug-ins
貴賓價: $1,520Building Web Services with Java: Making Sense of XML, SOAP, WSDL and UDDI
售價: $660Metapattern: Context and Time in Information Models (Paperback)
Java Look and Feel Design Guidelines Advanced Topics provides advanced design guidelines for user interfaces based on the Java Foundation Classes (JFC) with the Java look and feel. This book augments the award-winning Java Look and Feel Design Guidelines, 2nd ed.
Java Look and Feel Design Guidelines, Advanced Topics describes how to:
- Choose the right type of window for each user task
- Organize menus logically, especially in applications with multiple windows
- Enable users to view, search, and work with large sets of objects
- Make your application easier to learn by reusing patterns of JFC components
- Make your application seem faster to users even when you cannot increase its actual speed
- Design wizards that are efficient for new and experienced users
- Display alarms in applications that manage or monitor systems, such as networks or large computer systems
Created by a team of user interface experts at Sun Microsystems, Inc., this timely book provides many useful guidelines for improving consistency and efficiency in applications that use the Java look and feel. By following these guidelines, you can create user interfaces with the flexibility, usability, and efficiency you need.
Table of Contents
I. GENERAL TOPICS.
II. SPECIAL TOPICS.
8. Events and Alarms.