Working with HDV: Shoot, Edit, and Deliver Your High Definition Video (Paperbcak)
Chuck Gloman, Mark J. Pescatore
- 出版商: Focal Press
- 出版日期: 2006-09-28
- 定價: $1,240
- 售價: 0.8 折 $99
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 256
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0240808886
- ISBN-13: 9780240808888
Over the past few years, HDV has burst onto the professional video production landscape and is changing the world of high-definition acquisition. Are you ready to make the transition to HDV? Let this book, with its clear, unbiased overview of HDV, be your guide. More than a catalog of HDV products, this book provides you with perspective on the driving forces behind high-definition, technical information about digital video technologies that’s easy to follow, and real-world tips for getting the most out of your HDV investment. The book also includes a tear-out focusing chart, HDV resource guide, and detailed glossary for quick reference, making it a timely and valuable resource for video professionals and students.
Working with HDV provides the answers to some of the big questions surrounding this exciting format:
- Why has HDV become so popular so quickly?
- Is HDV right for your next project?
- What are your HDV camcorder/equipment options?
- How does HDV differ from other video formats?
- Why is shooting with HDV similar to shooting with a film camera?
- How will you manage your HDV post production workflow?
- Does HDV make good business sense for your operation?
- What are the alternatives to HDV on the market?
Don’t get left behind as HDV momentum continues to build--get up and running quickly with this handy guide that demystifies what to use and how to use it.
Table of Contents
A History of High Definition; The HDV Revolution; Defining HDV; HDV Camcorders; Shooting with HDV; HDV Postproduction; Beyond HD; HDV Resources; Glossary