Practical BGP (Paperback)
Russ White, Danny McPherson, Srihari Sangli
- 出版商: Addison-Wesley Professional
- 出版日期: 2004-07-16
- 售價: $1,735
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,648
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 448
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0321127005
- ISBN-13: 9780321127006
貴賓價: $1,485VMware vSphere Design, 2/e (Paperback)
售價: $1,926MPLS-Enabled Applications: Emerging Developments and New Technologies, 3/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $2,383BGP Design and Implementation (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $2,328Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals: Understanding Techniques and Designs for Highly Efficient Data Centers with Cisco Nexus, UCS, MDS, and Beyond (Paperback)
"I would recommend this book to network engineers, internet service
providers, network software developers, and IT staff who need to deal with
network planning and routing."
--Enke Chen, Redback Networks
Hands-on guidance for deploying and optimizing BGPv4 networks -- enterprise and ISP
Now, there's a practical guide to deploying and managing BGPv4 in any environment -- from small enterprises to the largest Tier 2 and Tier 3 service providers. A team of the world's leading BGP experts brings together powerful insights into network design, configuration, and deployment with the latest version of BGP -- including hands-on guidance for leveraging its key enhancements.
- Best practices and diverse real-world scenarios for applying BGPv4
- Understanding the impact of BGP design on local networks and the Internet backbone
- Building effective BGP policies: aggregation, propagation, accounting, and more
- Maximizing scalability and performance in BGPv4 networks
- BGP and network security, including Secure Origin BGP
- Deploying BGP/MPLS Layer 3 VPNs
- Extensive troubleshooting guidance unavailable in any other book
If you're a network engineer or administrator looking to drive maximum reliability and performance from BGP-based networks, Practical BGP will help you get the job done -- from start to finish.
Table of Contents:
1. The Border Gateway Protocol.
2. BGP at the Edge.
3. Scaling the Enterprise Using BGP.
4. Core Design with iBGP.
5. BGP Performance.
6. BGP Policy.
7. New Features in BGP.
8. Troubleshooting BGP.
9. BGP and Network Security.
10. Deploying BGP/MPLS Layer-3 VPNs.
Appendix A. Answers to Review Questions.