Building a TypePad Blog People Want to Read (Paperback)
- 出版商: Peachpit Press
- 出版日期: 2010-07-31
- 售價: $1,050
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $998
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 272
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0321624513
- ISBN-13: 9780321624512
Today, it seems everyone—from multinational corporations to your kid’s second-grade teacher—has a blog. They all have one, in part, because they have information they want to share with others—from customers and clients to neighbors and parents. But to actually build a good blog—to create a blog people want to read—takes thought, planning, and some effort. From picking the right TypePad plan and working with domains to managing posts and building a community, creating a successful blog involves making critical decisions at each step. In this book by blogger extraordinaire Scott McNulty, you’ll learn how to:
- Set up your account and work with blog-specific settings.
- Customize your blog to fit your personal or business needs.
- Manage your site with TypePad’s Dashboard.
- Monitor and make sense of traffic.
- Work with pages and—of course—publish your posts.
- Deal with comments, manage trackbacks, and handle comment spam.
- Find a stock theme—or customize one yourself.
- Work with images and photos.