Real World Adobe InDesign CC (Paperback)
Olav Martin Kvern, David Blatner, Bob Bringhurst
Sharpen your InDesign skills with this definitive resource created specifically for design professionals who need to produce great work in InDesign CC–regardless of the delivery platform. Best-selling authors Olav Martin Kvern, David Blatner, and Bob Bringhurst share their hands-on techniques to help you master InDesign’s advanced layout tools. This book is brimming with insightful advice, illustrations, and shortcuts that will have you producing high-quality work in no time.
This is the book that experts open to find real answers to their questions about InDesign. It’s written in a friendly, visual style that offers accurate information and creative inspiration for every InDesign user, whether you’re publishing to a tablet, mobile phone, or traditional print publication.
In Real World Adobe InDesign CC you’ll learn how to:
- Use the new Creative Cloud features and enhancements, including managing
- font menu favorites, QR codes, and much more
- Prep documents and use the improved EPUB Export feature for web and mobile publishing
- Take full advantage of the best typesetting features on the market
- Use best practices for consistent color management
- Increase productivity with scripts and other automation features