Sharpen your InDesign skills with this definitive resource created specifically for design professionals who need to produce great work in InDesign CC–regardless of the delivery platform. Best-selling authors Olav Martin Kvern, David Blatner, and Bob Bringhurst share their hands-on techniques to help you master InDesign’s advanced layout tools. This book is brimming with insightful advice, illustrations, and shortcuts that will have you producing high-quality work in no time.
This is the book that experts open to find real answers to their questions about InDesign. It’s written in a friendly, visual style that offers accurate information and creative inspiration for every InDesign user, whether you’re publishing to a tablet, mobile phone, or traditional print publication.
In Real World Adobe InDesign CC you’ll learn how to:
- Use the new Creative Cloud features and enhancements, including managing
- font menu favorites, QR codes, and much more
- Prep documents and use the improved EPUB Export feature for web and mobile publishing
- Take full advantage of the best typesetting features on the market
- Use best practices for consistent color management
- Increase productivity with scripts and other automation features