- 出版商: CRC
- 出版日期: 2020-04-14
- 售價: $2,390
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,271
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 216
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 0367002191
- ISBN-13: 9780367002190
This book will identify the ways architecture can be expected to convey to occupants, audience members, and players. Nonverbal ways to bring history and culture into your fictional world. I plan to help readers find relationships and patterns in visual mediums in an effort to help them build expectations more ways to push design further. Breaking down functional and historical reasons for many typical form decisions.
- Architectural theory is hard to navigate and this approach is an accessible way to approach it
- Learn more specifically how pop culture parodies these design theories
- Find ways to solve abstract design problems by using the built environment as a case study
- Architects do not typically play games or think game environments can have the capacity to move audiences like physical buildings
- Each piece theory comes with abstract and applications, which is a more organized and network-style way to teach an otherwise long winded subject
Sarah Bonser is a Seattle-based Architect with a passion for gaming and an interest in technology. Her thesis, while pursuing an M.Arch degree at The Ohio State University, focused on making architectural theory accessible to a general public. She is interested in allowing architects to demonstrate value of a design through technology.