Delivering Successful Projects with TSP and Six SIGMA: A Practical Guide to Implementing Team Software Process
- 出版商: Auerbach Publication
- 出版日期: 2019-09-19
- 售價: $2,810
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,670
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 280
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 0367386372
- ISBN-13: 9780367386375
Delivering successful projects means the ability to produce high quality software within budget and on time--consistently, but when one mentions quality to software engineers or project managers, they talk about how impossible it is to eliminate defects from software. This assumption is passed on and on until it becomes accepted wisdom, with the power of a self-fulfilling prophecy. And when a project fails to arrive on time or up to standards, team members will turn on each other. The project got delayed because the engineers did a poor job in development or too much was promised upfront for this short of a timeline.
In Delivering Successful Projects with TSPSM and Six Sigma: A Practical Guide to Implementing Team Software ProcessSM, you will learn how to effectively manage the development of a software project and deliver it in line with customer expectations. This refreshing volume --
- Offers real-world case studies about the author's experience at Microsoft successfully implementing TSP to achieve higher quality software
- Empowers software developers to take responsibility for project management
- Explains how Six Sigma and TSP combined can dramatically reduce software defects
By applying these principles put forth by one of the most respected names in software development, your software team will learn how to function as a team and turn out products where zero defects and on-time delivery are the norm.