Wind and Solar Power Systems: Design, Analysis, and Operation
Patel, Mukund R., Beik, Omid
- 出版商: CRC
- 出版日期: 2021-03-24
- 售價: $6,840
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $6,498
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 386
- 裝訂: Hardcover - also called cloth, retail trade, or trade
- ISBN: 0367476932
- ISBN-13: 9780367476939
This book provides technological and socio-economic coverage of renewable energy. It discusses wind power technologies, solar photovoltaic technologies, large-scale energy storage technologies, and ancillary power systems. In this new edition, the book addresses advancements that have been made in renewable energy: grid-connected power plants, power electronics converters, and multi-phase conversion systems.
The text has been revised to include up-to-date material, statistics, and current technology trends. Three new chapters have been added to cover turbine generators, AC and DC wind systems, and recent advances solar power conversion.
- Discusses additional renewable energy sources, such as ocean, special turbines, etc.
- Covers system integration for solar and wind energy
- Presents emerging DC wind systems
- Includes coverage on turbine generators
- Updated sections on solar power conversion
It offers students, practicing engineers, and researchers a comprehensive look at wind and solar power technologies. It is designed as a reference and can serve as a textbook for senior undergraduates in a one-semester course on renewable power or energy systems.