Dynamic Positioning for Engineers
- 出版商: CRC
- 出版日期: 2020-10-29
- 售價: $11,370
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $10,802
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 174
- 裝訂: Hardcover - also called cloth, retail trade, or trade
- ISBN: 0367512408
- ISBN-13: 9780367512408
Dynamic Positioning for Engineers enables the reader to acquire the basic knowledge about the concept and understanding of the system, from the systems perspective. It illustrates the system, the sub-systems and the components of the Dynamic Positioning system, to better tackle maintenance, problems and breakdowns, leading to an increased mean time between failures and effective fault finding on these Dynamic Positioning related equipment. Overall, it helps the professionals to reduce the downtime, and higher repair costs. Aimed at electrical engineers, engine room watch officer and chief engineers, DP professionals onboard and in shore offices, DP training courses, it:
- Explains automation and its application in DP system.
- Describes environmental sensors and position reference sensors as important inputs to the DP system.
- Includes chapters on power management and thrusters.
- Aids engineers to maintain the DP system in good operational condition.