Natural Gas Installations and Networks in Buildings
Dimitrov, Alexander V.
- 出版商: CRC
- 出版日期: 2020-12-22
- 售價: $5,190
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $4,931
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 274
- 裝訂: Hardcover - also called cloth, retail trade, or trade
- ISBN: 0367536722
- ISBN-13: 9780367536725
This book covers theoretical foundations of the Natural Gas (NG) installations and networks as a part of building logistic system, illustrated with digital examples. It describes the NG oxidation phenomena and appropriate energy converting devices used in the building's energy centres and basic sizing principals of the related pipe networks. Further, it covers usage of NG devices including system for thermal comfort control, building ventilation, indoor air quality, visual comfort, food preparation and conservation, and hygiene maintenance system. A special attention is given to applications of the NG technological equipment, using gas-driven heat pumps, micro heat and power systems. Aimed at professionals and graduate students in the areas of HVAC, Plumbing, Architecture, Electricians, this book:
- Presents complex, innovative and systematical approach to NG installations in buildings.
- Reviews efficient and environmentally sustainable dementalization approach to building energy supply, using NGmHps v/s central energy supply systems.
- Explains pre-designating calculations of the gas piping networks.
- Illustrates structures, principals of operation and building project implementations of the modern GN energy converters and transformers as fuel cells (SOFC, MOFC, PEFC) and NG driven heat pumps.
- Discusses calculation methods derived from professional case studies.
Prof. Alexander V. Dimitrov, DSc., PhD. is a practical engineer with over twenty years of experience in designing installations in buildings located in Bulgaria, Europe and North America. He taught Mechanical Engineering in four major Bulgarian and European universities in Bulgaria. He is very prolific author with over 11 technical books written in English and Bulgarian and published in North America and Europe.
Currently, he also serves as a scientific consultant in Overgas Inc., the biggest Bulgarian natural gas distribution company.
His newest book "Natural Gas Building's installations and systems" is oriented to present new technologies using natural gas in various building systems, including in the BEC (energy centers), STC(systems for thermal comfort), BVS (ventilation systems), BSHM (system for maintenance and hygiene ), as well BSP&SF(systems for preparing and food preservation). The author gives the theoretical fundamentals of the natural gas installations as well as more than 40 practical examples.
DSc. Dimitrov is passionate about science and math and when he is not busy writing and lecturing is dedicated to teaching science and math to the younger generation.