Microsoft Project 2007 Bible (Paperback)
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2007-01-23
- 售價: $1,530
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,454
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 960
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0470009926
- ISBN-13: 9780470009925
Take control of your projects with this in-depth guide
Whether you're managing a project for a small team or supervising a corporate assignment involving hundreds, the power of Microsoft Project 2007 and the detailed information in this comprehensive guide can keep you on track. From setting budgets to allocating resources to tracking results, each of the book's seven parts thoroughly focuses on key elements in a logical sequence so you can find what you need.
- Identify your goals and the scope of your projects
- Manage projects across organizations and multiple locations
- Get the most out of Gantt charts and views
- Assign tasks, check progress, and make adjustments
- Issue interim reports and look at the Big Picture
- Create a custom HTML page with VBA and VBScript
- Import and export Project information
What's on the CD-ROM?
You'll find a wealth of trial versions, demo software, sample projects, and bonus appendixes on the CD-ROM, including
- Milestones Professional(r) - Advanced formatting, calculation, Web publishing, and reporting features
- PERT Chart Expert - Create eye-opening PERT chart project plans
- PlanView(r) Project Portfolio Management - A comprehensive decision-making platform for enterprises
- WBS Chart Pro - Plan your projects with these graphing tools
System Requirements: See the CD-ROM Appendix for details and complete system requirements.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Table of Contents
Part I: Project Management Basics.
Chapter 1: The Nature of Projects.
Chapter 2: Exploring the Microsoft Project Environment.
Part II: Getting Your Project Going.
Chapter 3: Creating a New Project.
Chapter 4: Building Tasks.
Chapter 5: Creating Resources and Assigning Costs.
Part III: Refining Your Project.
Chapter 6: Understanding the Basics of Views.
Chapter 7: Using Views to Gain Perspective.
Chapter 8: Modifying the Appearance of Your Project.
Chapter 9: Resolving Scheduling Problems.
Chapter 10: Resolving Resource Problems.
Part IV: Tracking Your Progress.
Chapter 11: Understanding Tracking.
Chapter 12: Recording Actuals.
Chapter 13: Reporting on Progress.
Chapter 14: Analyzing Financial Progress.
Part V: Working in Groups.
Chapter 15: Coordinating Multiple Projects Outside Project Server.
Chapter 16: Preparing to Use Project Server.
Chapter 17: Installing and Configuring Project Server.
Chapter 18: Project Server and the Administrator.
Chapter 19: Project Server and the Project/Resource Manager.
Chapter 20: Project Server and the Day-to-Day User.
Chapter 21: Project Server and the Executive.
Part VI: Advanced Microsoft Project.
Chapter 22: Customizing Microsoft Project.
Chapter 23: Using Macros to Speed Your Work.
Chapter 24: Customizing Microsoft Project Using VBA and Active Scripting.
Chapter 25: Importing and Exporting Project Information.
Chapter 26: Project Case Studies.
Part VII: Appendixes.
Appendix A: What’s on the CD-ROM.
Appendix B: Project Management Worksheet.
Appendix C: Available Fields and Functions for Custom Field Formulas.
Appendix D: Project Management Resources.
End-User License Agreement.