Trustworthy Computing: Analytical and Quantitative Engineering Evaluation
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2007-08-15
- 售價: $4,647
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $4,415
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 320
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0470085126
- ISBN-13: 9780470085127
This book is based on the author's advanced undergraduate or beginning graduate course, Computer Security and Reliability, which he has been teaching for the past six years. The author takes an index based quantitative approach to the subject as opposed to the usual verbal or qualitative or subjective case histories. The TWC-Solver, available on an accompanying CD-ROM, contains 10 java-coded, main applications and hundreds of subitems, and assists the reader in understanding the numerical implementations of the book chapters.
Table of Contents
1. Fundamentals of Component and System Reliability, and Review of Software Reliability.
2. Software Reliability Modeling using Effort-Based Failure Data, and Statistical Indices to Compare Predictive Accuracy of Models.
3. Quantitative Modeling for Security and Privacy Risk Assessment.
4. Cost Effective Stopping Rules in Software Reliability Testing.
5. Availability Modeling using Sahinoglu-Libby Probability Distribution.
6. Reliability Block Diagramming for Simple and Complex Embedded Systems