MCTS : Microsoft Windows Vista Client Configuration Study Guide: Exam 70-620 (Paperback)
Michael Aldridge, Josh Evitt, Lisa Donald, James Chellis
- 出版商: Sybex
- 出版日期: 2007-04-02
- 售價: $1,680
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,596
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 720
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0470108819
- ISBN-13: 9780470108819
In-depth preparation for Microsoft's new MCTS: Windows Vista exam
With the release of Windows Vista, Microsoft is introducing a new job-skills Windows Vista certification. The MCTS: Windows Vista Client Configuration exam (70-620) serves as both a one-exam certification for the Technology Specialist certification track as well as the entry exam for both the IT Professional Enterprise Support and IT Professional Consumer Support certifications. This comprehensive book offers practical guidance and prepares you for the exam. Inside you'll find:
- Full coverage of all exam objectives in a systematic approach, so you can be confident you're getting the instruction you need for the exam
- Practical hands-on exercises to reinforce critical skills
- Exclusive WinSim Vista Simulator that allows you to perform a number of the exercises in a simulated environment
- Real-world scenarios that put what you've learned in the context of actual job roles
- Challenging review questions in each chapter to prepare you for exam day
- Exam Essentials, a key feature in each chapter that identifies critical areas you must become proficient in before taking exam 70-620
A handy tear card that maps every official exam objective to the corresponding chapter in the book, so you can track your exam prep objective by objective
Include on the CD:
SYBEX TEST ENGINE:
Test your knowledge with advanced testing software. Includes all chapter review questions and practice exams.
Reinforce your understanding with flashcards that can run on your PC, Pocket PC, or Palm handheld.
WINDOWS VISTA SIMULATION SOFTWARE:
Gain crucial insights into Microsoft Windows Vista with this cutting edge operating system simulator.
Also on CD, you'll find the entire book in searchable and printable PDF. Study anywhere, any time, and approach the exam with confidence.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Getting Started with Windows Vista.
Chapter 2: Automating the Windows Vista Installation.
Chapter 3: Configuring the Windows Vista Environment.
Chapter 4: Configuring the Windows Vista Desktop.
Chapter 5: Configuring Users and Groups.
Chapter 6: Configuring Security.
Chapter 7: Configuring Disks.
Chapter 8: Configuring Network Connectivity.
Chapter 9: Configuring Internet Explorer.
Chapter 10: Configuring Windows Vista Applications.
Chapter 11: Maintaining and Optimizing Windows Vista.