Beginning DotNetNuke Skinning and Design
Andrew Hay, Shaun Walker
- 出版商: Wrox Press
- 出版日期: 2007-11-05
- 定價: $1,360
- 售價: 2.2 折 $299
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 432
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0470109637
- ISBN-13: 9780470109632
$750CompTIA Security+ Study Guide: Exam SY0-101, 3/e (Paperback)
$1,280Professional DotNetNuke 5: Open Source Web Application Framework for ASP.NET (Paperback)
$399Professional DotNetNuke Module Programming (Paperback)
* "Skinning" refers to an application's ability to change the look of the design by a setting in the application
* Explains how DotNetNuke skins can be created in either ASP.NET or HTML with CSS and can be developed with any Web tool that creates HTML/CSS or ASP.NET
* Combines the hot topic of using the DotNetNuke application framework with CSS and other site layout technologies to manage the user experience, look, feel, and functionality of Web sites
* Covers how to package, install, and remove a skin and offers programming tools for skins
* Discusses efficient design, when to use HTML versus CSS versus ASP.NET for a design, and browser-safe designs
Table of Contents
Introducing DotNetNuke Skinning.
Installing Skin Packages.
Creating Custom Skins.
The Neighborhood Association Website.
Skinning the Neighborhood Association Website.
Designing the Navigation.
Leveraging Web User Controls.
Using Cascading Style Sheets.
Web Standards and Compliance.
Targeting Modules with CSS.
Exploring AJAX in DotNetNuke.
Using sIFR with DotNetNuke.
Exercises and Solutions.
Glossary of Terms and Acronyms.