Digital SLR Cameras & Photography For Dummies, 2/e
David D. Busch
* Digital SLR sales are growing steadily, increasing from an estimated 6 percent of digital camera unit sales and 23 percent of digital camera revenue in 2005 to 7 percent unit sales and 26 percent of revenue in 2006
* This category bestseller outsells other general SLR references by a wide margin
* The new edition is updated to cover all of the new sub-$1,000 DSL models from Canon, Nikon, and Sony, as well as new lens offerings, the latest version of Photoshop, and updates to other editing software
* Offers thorough coverage of the latest camera features, including exposure modes, stabilization, and autofocus options
* Now covers retail digital print labs in the chapter on printing
Understand your camera and use every cool feature
Capture the action, shoot RAW, make good pictures great, and share!
With a digital SLR camera, you can transform that great image in the viewfinder into a compelling photograph. This guide is packed with tips for taking advantage of all the features in the latest cameras from Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus, and others. Here's the scoop on sensors, pixels, cool accessories, lenses, flash units, the latest image editing software, and more.
- Compare features of the latest cameras
Utilize creative exposure techniques
Choose lenses, flash, and storage accessories
Apply image stabilization, auto dust removal, and noise reduction
Enhance and improve your images