Design of Ultra Wideband Power Transfer Networks (Hardcover)
Binboga Siddik Yarman
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2010-06-14
- 售價: $1,590
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,558
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 774
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0470319895
- ISBN-13: 9780470319895
A comprehensive theory of circuits constructed with lumped and distributed elements is covered, as are electromagnetic field theory, filter theory, and broadband matching. Along with detailed roadmaps and accessible algorithms, this book provides up-to-date, practical design examples including:
- filters built with microstrip lines in C and X bands;
- various antenna matching networks over HF and microwave frequencies;
- channel equalizers with arbitary gain shapes;
- matching networks for ultrasonic transducers;
- ultra wideband microwave amplifiers constructed with lumped and distributed elements.
A companion website details all Real Frequency Techniques (including line segment and computational techniques) with design tools developed on MatLab.
Essential reading for all RF and circuit design engineers, this is also a great reference text for other electrical engineers and researchers working on the development of communications applications at wideband frequencies. This book is also beneficial to advanced electrical and communications engineering students taking courses in RF and microwave communications technology.