Learn the essential tools for developing a sound service-oriented architecture
SOA Modeling Patterns for Service-Oriented Discovery and Analysis introduces a universal, easy-to-use, and nimble SOA modeling language to facilitate the service identification and examination life cycle stage. This business and technological vocabulary will benefit your service development endeavors and foster organizational software asset reuse and consolidation, and reduction of expenditure.
Whether you are a developer, business architect, technical architect, modeler, business analyst, team leader, or manager, this essential guide-introducing an elaborate set of more than 100 patterns and anti-patterns-will help you successfully discover and analyze services, and model a superior solution for your project,.
- Explores how to discover services
- Explains how to analyze services for construction and production
- How to assess service feasibility for deployment
- How to employ the SOA modeling language during the service identification and examination process
- How to utilize the SOA modeling patterns and anti-patterns for service discovery and analysis
Focusing on the Service-Oriented Discovery and Analysis Life Cycle Stage, this book will help you acquire a broad SOA Modeling knowledge base and leverage that to increase efficiency and productivity in the workplace.