MPLS-Enabled Applications: Emerging Developments and New Technologies, 3/e (Paperback)
Ina Minei, Julian Lucek
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2011-01-18
- 售價: $1,926
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 628
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0470665459
- ISBN-13: 9780470665459
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
貴賓價: $3,753Mobile Backhaul (Hardcover)
售價: $2,752Networks and Services: Carrier Ethernet, PBT, MPLS-TP, and VPLS (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,808Practical BGP (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,568VMware vSphere Design, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $3,753Self-Organizing Networks (SON): Self-Planning, Self-Optimization and Self-Healing for GSM, UMTS and LTE (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $4,056The LTE / SAE Deployment Handbook (Hardcover)
售價: $2,384Frontiers in Antennas: Next Generation Design & Engineering (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $4,143Distributed Antenna Systems: Open Architecture for Future Wireless Communications (Hardcover)
售價: $1,640Fundamentals of EMS, NMS and OSS/BSS (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,421Indoor Radio Planning: A Practical Guide for GSM, DCS, UMTS, HSPA and LTE, 2/e (Hardcover)
售價: $1,100Satellite Networking: Principles and Protocols (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $3,532Machine-to-Machine Communications: Architectures, Technology, Standards, and Applications (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,957The Future X Network: A Bell Labs Perspective (Hardcover)
售價: $875Software Defined Networks: A Comprehensive Approach (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,235Software Defined Networking (SDN): Anatomy of OpenFlow Volume I (Paperback)
售價: $4,828Metro Ethernet Services for LTE Backhaul (Hardcover)
售價: $1,960Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals: Understanding Techniques and Designs for Highly Efficient Data Centers with Cisco Nexus, UCS, MDS, and Beyond (Paperback)
售價: $3,720Heterogeneous Cellular Networks (Hardcover)
售價: $2,880Next Generation Wireless Communications Using Radio over Fiber (Hardcover)
"Here at last is a single, all encompassing resource where the myriad applications sharpen into a comprehensible text that first explains the whys and whats of each application before going on to the technical detail of the hows."
—Kireeti Kompella, CTO Junos, Juniper Networks
The authoritative guide to MPLS, now in its Third edition, fully updated with brand new material!
MPLS is now considered the networking technology for carrying all types of network traffic, including voice telephony, real-time video, and data traffic. In MPLS-Enabled Applications, Third Edition, the authors methodically show how MPLS holds the key to network convergence by allowing operators to offer more services over a single physical infrastructure. The Third Edition contains more than 170 illustrations, new chapters, and more coverage, guiding the reader from the basics of the technology, though all its major VPN applications.
MPLS Enabled-Applications contains up-to-date coverage of:
- The current status and future potential of all major MPLS applications, including L2VPN, L3VPN, pseudowires and VPLS.
- A new chapter with up to date coverage of the MPLS transport profile, MPLS-TP.
- MPLS in access networks and Seamless MPLS, the new architecture for extending MPLS into the access, discussed in depth for both the unicast and the multicast case.
- Extensive coverage of multicast support in L3VPNs (mVPNs), explaining and comparing both the PIM/GRE and the next generation BGP/MPLS solutions, and including a new chapter on advanced topics in next generation multicast VPNs.
- A new chapter on advanced protection techniques, including detailed discussion of 50 ms end-to-end service restoration.
- Comprehensive coverage of the base technology, as well as the latest IETF drafts, including topics such as pseudowire redundancy, VPLS multihoming, IRB and P2MP pseudowires.
MPLS-Enabled Applications will provide those involved in the design and deployment of MPLS systems, as well as those researching the area of MPLS networks, with a thoroughly modern view of how MPLS is transforming the networking world.
"Essential new material for those trying to understand the next steps in MPLS."
—Adrian Farrel, IETF Routing Area Director
"MPLS-Enabled Applications takes a unique and creative approach in explaining MPLS concepts and how they are applied in practice to meet the needs of Enterprise and Service Provider networks. I consistently recommend this book to colleagues in the engineering, education and business community."
—Dave Cooper, Chief IP Technologist, Global Crossing Ltd