Graphical Models : Methods for Data Analysis and Mining (Hardcover)
Christian Borgelt, Rudolf Kruse
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2002-03-15
- 售價: $980
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $960
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 368
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0470843373
- ISBN-13: 9780470843376
One of the most important applications of graphical modelling today is data mining - the data-driven discovery and modelling of hidden patterns in large data sets. The techniques described have a wide range of industrial applications, and a quality testing programme at a major car manufacturer is included as a real-life example.
- Provides a self-contained introduction to learning relational, probabilistic and possibilistic networks from data.
- Each concept is carefully explained and illustrated by examples.
- Contains all necessary background material, including modelling under uncertainty, decomposition of distributions, and graphical representation of decompositions.
- Features applications of learning graphical models from data, and problems for further research.
- Includes a comprehensive bibliography.
Graphical Models: Methods for Data Analysis and Mining will be invaluable to researchers and practitioners who use graphical models in their work. Graduate students of applied statistics, computer science and engineering will find this book provides an excellent introduction to the subject
Table of Contents
Imprecision and Uncertainty.
Learning Global Structure.
Learning Local Structure.
A. Proofs of Theorems.
B. Software Tools.