Modelling Photovoltaic Systems Using PSpice
Luis Castañer, Santiago Silvestre
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2002-12-30
- 定價: USD $96.00
- 售價: $900
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $855
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 376
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0470845287
- ISBN-13: 9780470845288
- Both topological and behavioural models for the key components helping short- and long-term simulation.
- A model to compute the Loss of Load probability, considering year long daily radiation data.
- Sizing procedures for stand-alone and grid connected systems, based on energy balance and long-term simulations.
- Models for PV generators, batteries, converters and inverters.
- Coverage of numerous topics related to small PV systems, such as artificial light response, random irradiance and illuminance conditions
- A comprehensive range of solved examples
This book is an essential tool for students and professional electrical and electronic engineers wishing to gain specialisation in photovoltaics. Educators in Electrical Engineering or Power Electronics will find photovoltaic examples from the book useful.
Table of Contents
Introduction to Photovoltaic Systems and Pspice.
Spectral Response and Short Circuit Current.
Electrical Characteristics of the Solar Cell.
Solar Cell Arrays PV Modules and PV Generators.
Interfacing PV Modules to Loads and Battery Modelling.
Power Conditioning and Inverter Modelling.
Stand - Alone PV Systems.
Grid Connected PV Systems.