Adaptive Wireless Transceivers: Turbo-Coded, Turbo-Equalized and Space-Time Code
Lajos Hanzo, C. H. Wong, M. S. Yee
- 出版商: Wiley-IEEE Press
- 出版日期: 2002-04-03
- 售價: $1,150
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,093
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 738
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0470846895
- ISBN-13: 9780470846896
- Provides an in-depth introduction to channel equalisers and Kalman filtering and discusses the associated complexity versus performance trade-offs
- Introduces wideband near-instantaneously adaptive transceivers and studies their performance both with and without turbo channel coding
- Describes how to optimise adaptive modulation mode switching and highlights a range of practical considerations
- Introduces neural network based channel equalisers and discusses Radial Basis Function (RBF) assisted equalisers embedded into adaptive modems supported by turbo channel coding and turbo channel equalisation
- Employs the above adaptive principles also in the context of CDMA and OFDM transceivers and discusses the pros and cons of space-time coding versus adaptive modulation
Researchers, advanced students and practising development engineers working in wireless communications will all find this valuable text an informative read.
Table of Contents
NEAR-INSTANTANEOUSLY ADAPTIVE MODULATION AND FILTERING BASED EQUALISATION.
Introduction to Equalizers.
Turbo-Coded and Turbo-Equalised Adaptive Modulation.
Adaptive Modulation Mode Switching Optimization.
Practical Considerations of Wideband AQAM.
NEAR-INSTANTANEOUSLY ADAPTIVE MODULATION AND NEURAL NETWORK BASED EQUALISATION.
Neural Network Based Equalization.
RBF-Equalized Adaptive Modulation.
RBF Equalization Using Turbo Codes.
RBF Turbo Equalization.
NEAR-INSTANTANEOUSLY ADAPTIVE CDMA AND ADAPTIVE SPACE-TIME CODED OFDM.
Burst-by-Burst Adaptive Multiuser Detection CDMA.
Adaptive Multicarrier Modulation.
Space-Time Coding versus Adaptive Modulation.
Conclusions and Suggestions for Further Research.
About the Authors.
Other Wiley and IEEE Press Books on Related Topics.