Professional Content Management Systems : Handling Digital Media Assets (Hardcover)
Andreas Mauthe, Peter Thomas
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2004-03-12
- 售價: $1,680
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,596
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 330
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0470855428
- ISBN-13: 9780470855423
貴賓價: $2,103CCNA Self-Study: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices (ICND) 640-811, 640-801, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,140Computer Networks: A Systems Approach, 3/e (IE) (美國版ISBN:155860832X)
售價: $1,866Head First Design Patterns (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,425Introduction to the Personal Software Process (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,363Flash Remoting: The Definitive Guide
貴賓價: $923Flash Hacks (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,474Office 2003 XML
貴賓價: $1,671CourseBuilder for Dreamweaver f/x & Design
Professional Content Management Systems: Handling Digital Media Assets:
- Deals with several aspects related to content management in professional media production, handling and delivery.
- Focuses on the broadcast industry but also considers requirements of other content rich organisations. Covers the entire workflow from the introduction of the media into the system, through the production stages to archiving.
- Introduces the main media formats and encoding principles and the way content is represented in the system - including metadata standards and frameworks.
- Studies the framework architecture and a matching infrastructure for content management systems, recognising the fact that such a system has to integrate seamlessly into existing environments and established business processes.
With an accessible and thorough approach, Professional Content Management Systems: Handling Digital Media Assets offers an overview of this complex topic to students, engineers and technical managers, in the area of data, storage management and multimedia.
2. Content-Related Workflows.
4. Content Representation and Metadata.
5. File Formats.
6. Content Management.
7. Content Management System Infrastructure.
8. System and Data Integration in CMS.
10. Future Trends.