Broadband Powerline Communications Networks (Hardcvoer)
Halid Hrasnica, Abdelfatteh Haidine, Ralf Lehnert
- 出版商: John Wiley
- 出版日期: 2004-08-01
- 售價: $1,280
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,216
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 290
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0470857412
- ISBN-13: 9780470857410
$1,260Beginning Perl for Bioinformatics (Paperback)
Broadband Powerline Communications: Network Design covers the applications of broadband PLC systems in low-voltage supply networks, a promising candidate for the realization of cost effective solutions for "last mile" communications networks. There are many activities surrounding the development and application of PLC technology in the access area, particularly because of strong interest of new network providers after the deregulation of telecommunications market. Nowadays, there are no existing standards for broadband PLC networks, which use a frequency range up to 30 MHz.
This book comprehensively includes relevant and timely information regarding broadband PLC systems and especially PLC access networks and contributions to the design aspects of broadband PLC access systems and their network components.
- Offers explanations on how broadband PLC networks are realized, what the important characteristics for the transmission on electrical power grids are, and which implementation solutions have been recently considered for the realization of broadband PLC systems.
- Considers various system realizations, disturbance scenarios and their impact the transmission in PLC networks, electro-magnetic compatibility, applied modulation schemes, coding, and error handling methods.
- Pays particular attention to the specifics of the PLC MAC layer and its protocols, as well as the modelling and performance evaluation of broadband PLC networks.
The book is aimed at development and research engineers, network designers and operators, lecturers, as well as students of communications technologies.
Table of Contents:
2. PLC in the Telecommunications Access Area.
3. PLC Network Characteristics.
4. Realization of PLC Access Systems.
5. PLC MAC Layer.
6. Performance Evaluation of Reservation MAC Protocols.