Electronics with Discrete Components (Hardcover)
Enrique J. Galvez
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2012-04-10
- 售價: $1,060
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,039
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 352
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0470889683
- ISBN-13: 9780470889688
• A central emphasis that electronics is hands-on; that the objective is to build something; and that no black-boxes should be left unopened.
• A focus on discrete components so that students can build their understanding of more complex integrated devices and their specifications.
• Student friendly writing style
• Lab Projects section at the end of most chapters which contain many interesting circuits that have been proven to work well for instruction.
• Accompanying Lab Manual as well as an online component that allows for regular updates to contemporary equipment.
1 The Basics.
2 Introduction to Digital Electronics.
3 Combinational Logic.
4 Advanced Combinational Devices.
5 Sequential Logic.
6 AC Signals.
7 Filters and the Frequency Domain.
10 Operational Amplifiers.
11 Connecting Digital to Analog and to the World.
Appendix A Logic Board.
Appendix B If the Circuit Does Not Work.
Appendix C Curve Tracker.