Applied Dynamics: With Applications to Multibody and Mechatronic Systems
Francis C. Moon
- 出版商: Wiley-VCH
- 出版日期: 1998-06-15
- 售價: $1,650
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,617
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 504
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0471138282
- ISBN-13: 9780471138280
Applied Dynamics presents a modern treatment of dynamics not found in any other book. It introduces concepts of multibody dynamics, mechatronic dynamics, and nonlinear dynamics as well as traditional dynamics and examines underlying principles in the context of present-day computational methods. The book offers insight into modern analytical tools such as virtual power and Lagrange's equations through a focus on real-world examples and applications including robotic systems, magnetic bearings, aerospace dynamics, and microelectromagnetic machines.
Based on Francis C. Moon's successful Intermediate Dynamics course at Cornell University, Applied Dynamics meets the growing need for an intermediate text that will help students develop practical problem-solving skills. This timely and useful volume:
- Introduces the modern method of virtual power (Kane/Jourdain methods) as well as traditional methods of Newton-Euler and Lagrange equations
- Illustrates applications and phenomena of modern dynamics with numerous examples, graphics, and homework problems
- Demonstrates the solution of dynamics problems using modern software tools such as MATLAB and Mathematica
- Discusses both matrix and vector methods
- Explains the derivation of equation of motion in electromechanical systems
- Reviews important phenomena associated with the nonlinear equations of rigid body dynamics
- Integrates modeling, derivation of equations, and solutions of equations
Applied Dynamics: With Applications to Multibody and Mechatronic Systems is an ideal text for one-semester courses at the senior undergraduate or first-year graduate level. It is also useful for more advanced students seeking to enhance their understanding of modern software tools or pursue independent investigation
Table of Contents：
Dynamic Phenomena and Failures.
Basic Principles of Dynamics.
Principles of D'Alembert, Virtual Power, and Lagrange's Equations.
Rigid Body Dynamics.
Introduction to Robotics and Multibody Dynamics.
Orbital and Satellite Dynamics.
Electromechanical Dynamics: An Introduction to Mechatronics.
Introduction to Nonlinear and Chaotic Dynamics.