Patterns in Java, Volume 1, 2/e
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2002-09-17
- 售價: $800
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $760
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 544
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0471227293
- ISBN-13: 9780471227298
貴賓價: $970Introduction to Algorithms, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,140Computer Organization & Design: The Hardware/Software Interface, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,068Software Engineering, 6/e
貴賓價: $1,045Computing Concepts With Java Essentials, 3/e
貴賓價: $1,064Computer Algorithms C++
貴賓價: $722Patterns in Java Volume 2
貴賓價: $1,670Understanding the Linux Kernel, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,235Computer Architecture: A Quantitative Approach, 3/e(精裝本)
貴賓價: $2,000TCP/IP Lean: Web Servers for Embedded Systems, 2/e
This is the best book on patterns since the Gang of Four's Design
The book manages to be a resource for three of the most important trends in professional programming: Patterns, Java, and UML.-Larry O'Brien, Founding Editor, Software Development Magazine
Since the release of Design Patterns in 1994, patterns have become one of the most important new technologies contributing to software design and development. In this volume Mark Grand presents 41 design patterns that help you create more elegant and reusable designs. He revisits the 23 "Gang of Four" design patterns from the perspective of a Java programmer and introduces many new patterns specifically for Java. Each pattern comes with the complete Java source code and is diagrammed using UML.
Patterns in Java, Volume 1 gives you:
* 11 Behavioral Patterns, 9 Structural Patterns, 7 Concurrency Patterns, 6 Creational Patterns, 5 Fundamental Design Patterns, and 3 Partitioning Patterns
* Real-world case studies that illustrate when and how to use the patterns
* Introduction to UML with examples that demonstrate how to express patterns using UML
The CD-ROM contains:
* Java source code for the 41 design patterns
* Trial versions of Together/J Whiteboard Edition from Object International (www.togetherj.com); Rational Rose 98 from Rational Software (www.rational.com); System Architect from Popkin Software (www.popkin.com); and OptimizeIt from Intuitive Systems, Inc.
Table of Contents
About the Author.
Introduction to Software Patterns.
Overview of UML.
The Software Life Cycle.
Fundamental Design Patterns.
Appendix: Overview of Patterns in Java, Volumes 1 through 3.