Electric Power Systems: Analysis And Control
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2003-02-24
- 售價: $5,850
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $5,558
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 744
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0471234397
- ISBN-13: 9780471234395
A coherent, global vision of electric power systems
Intended as both a basic text and general reference for a broad range of readers, Electric Power Systems: Analysis and Control offers a comprehensive and articulate treatment of both analysis and synthesis of power systems and their controls from a unique system perspective.
The author gives special attention to operational planning, control, and modeling of the physical phenomena involved in electric power systems and provides schematic interpretations for each in order to give the reader a deeper understanding of their structure and a solid mastery of the problems associated with them.
The book features thorough coverage of the subject, such as:
- A systematic reporting of all aspects of the electric power field, including coverage of both hydro- and thermal-generating plants
- Thorough coverage of both static and dynamic operations of power systems
- A global perspective from both an academic and industrial point of view
- Emphasis on the important relations between operations and control devices, including useful considerations for control system design
- New developments and original contributions, both for theory and for practical applications
Highly relevant and timely in scope, the book is essential reading for anyone associated with electric power systems, including students and teachers of power engineering courses, professionals in the industry, consultants, and researchers.