Model-Based Signal Processing
James V. Candy
- 出版商: Wiley-IEEE Press
- 出版日期: 2005-10-19
- 售價: $1,440
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,368
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 704
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0471236322
- ISBN-13: 9780471236320
Model-Based Signal Processing develops the "model-based approach" to signal processing for a variety of useful model sets including the popularly termed "physics-based" models. It presents a unique viewpoint of signal processing from the model-based perspective. A wide variety of case studies are included to demonstrate the applicability of the approach to real-world problems.
This book presents a unified treatment of the model-based approach and includes numerous case studies to demonstrate applicability of method to real-world situations, as well as MATLAB notes.
Table of Contents
2. Discrete Random Signals ans Systems.
3. Estimation Theory.
4. AR, MA, ARMAX, Lattice, Exponential, Wave Model-Based Processors.
5. Linear State-Space Model-Based Processors.
6. Nonlinear State-Space Model-Based Processors.
7. Adaptive AR, MA, ARMAX, Exponential Model-Based Processors.
8. Adaptive State-Space Model-Based Processors.
9. Applied Physics-Based Processors.
Appendix A: Probability and Statistics Overview.
Appendix B: Sequential MBP and UD-Factorization.
Appendix C: SSpack_PC: An Interactive Model-Based Processing Software Package.