Java in 60 Minutes A Day
R. F. Raposa
貴賓價: $998Introduction to Programming Using Java : An Object-Oriented Approach, 2/e
貴賓價: $3,439The IMS : IP Multimedia Concepts and Services in the Mobile Domain
Shows readers how to use Java to harness the power of object-oriented
* Includes thirty one-hour lessons that recreate a typical week-long introductory seminar
* Focuses on the Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE)
* Helps readers to develop skills that are critical to many Web services scenarios
* The author was one of the first Sun Certified Instructors and has since taught Java to thousands of developers
* Companion Web site features an online presentation by the author that follows along with each chapter and includes an audio-only option for readers with dial-up Internet connection
Table of Contents
About the Author.
Chapter 1: Getting Started with Java.
Chapter 2: Java Fundamentals.
Chapter 3: Control Structures.
Chapter 4: Classes and Objects.
Chapter 5: Methods.
Chapter 6: Understanding Inheritance.
Chapter 7: Advanced Java Language Concepts.
Chapter 8: Polymorphism and Abstraction.
Chapter 9: Collections.
Chapter 10: Interfaces.
Chapter 11: Exception Handling.
Chapter 12: An Introduction to GUI Programming.
Chapter 13: GUI Components and Event Handling.
Chapter 14: Applets.
Chapter 15: Threads.
Chapter 16: Input and Output.
Chapter 17: Network Programming.
Chapter 18: Database Programming.
Chapter 19: JavaBeans.
Appendix: About the 60 Minutes Web Site.