Computer Manual in MATLAB to Accompany Pattern Classification, 2/e (Paperback)
David G. Stork, Elad Yom-Tov
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
貴賓價: $5,144Pattern Classification (Pt.1), 2/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,425Pattern Recognition, 4/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,235Computer Architecture: A Quantitative Approach, 4/e (Paperback)
售價: $900SCJP Sun Certified Programmer for Java 6 Exam 310-065 (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,098Neural Networks and Learning Machines, 3/e (IE-Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,617Deep Learning (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $450深度學習 : 21天實戰 Caffe
貴賓價: $1,323Introduction to Machine Learning, 2/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,764SystemVerilog for Verification: A Guide to Learning the Testbench Language Features, 2/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,425Writing Testbenches using SystemVerilog (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,264Fundamentals of Data Structures in C, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,406Image Processing: Dealing With Texture (Hardcover)
售價: $1,000Digital Image Processing, 3/e (IE-Paperback)
A complete MATLAB toolbox to accompany Pattern Classification
Pattern classification is a vital and growing field with applications in such areas as speech recognition, handwriting recognition, computer vision, image analysis, data mining, information retrieval, machine learning and neural networks. Expanding on the MATLAB classification toolbox developed by Elad Yom-Tov at the Technion, Israel Institute of Technology, and tested by hundreds of students and practioners worldwide, Computer Manual in MATLAB to accompany Pattern Classification, Second Edition, serves as both a companion to Pattern Classification, Second Edition, and as a professional software toolbox for researchers in pattern classification and signal processing.
Beginning with an introduction to programming in MATLAB suitable for readers with no such programming experience, this Manual and its accompanying software:
- Implement all the algorithms described in Pattern Classification, Second Edition
- Implement important recent algorithms not found in the text
- Use the same terminology as the text
- Include representative data sets, including those from the computer exercises in the text
- Include step-by-step worked examples, including some of the examples and figures in the text
- Provide self-annotated code so the user can easily navigate, understand, and modify the code
- Offer priviledged access to an associated Wiley ftp site for downloading all the software, corrections and additions. To access this website, please visit ftp://ftp.wiley.com/public/sci_tech_med/pattern_classification/
(Note: Visitors will require a password from the Manual to access.)
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Introduction to MATLAB.
Basic Navigation and Interaction.
Scalars, Variables and Basic Arithmetic.
Relational and Logical Operators.
Lists, Vectors and Matrices.
Vector and Matrix Norms.
Determinants, Inverses and Pseudoinverses.
Matrix Powers and Exponentials.
Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors.
Clearing Variables and Functions.
Chapter 2. Programming in MATLAB.
Data, and File Input and Output.
Operations on Strings.
Chapter 3. Classification Toolbox.
Loading the Toolbox and Starting MATLAB.
Graphical User Interface.
Creating Your Own Data Files.
Classifying Using the Text-based Interface.
How to Add New Algorithms.
Adding a New Feature Selection Algorithm.
List of Functions.
Appendix: Program Descriptions.