Introduction to WLLs : Application and Deployment for Fixed and Broadband Servic
- 出版商: Wiley-IEEE Press
- 出版日期: 2003-12-15
- 售價: $600
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 248
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0471451320
- ISBN-13: 9780471451327
售價: $399CCNA Self-Study: CCNA Basics (CCNAB) (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $2,401Video Demystified, 3/e
貴賓價: $1,235Signal Analysis: Time, Frequency, Scale, and Structure (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,045Introduction to Computing Systems: From Bits and Gates to C and Beyond, 2/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $998Engineering Graphics with AutoCAD 2004
Wireless local loop (WLL) systems present an economically viable technology for providing telecommunications services to subscribers in both sparsely populated and highly congested areas. However, successfully managing a WLL system from initial concept to final implementation requires that engineers and technical managers consider a wide range of technical and strategic planning variables.
Introduction to WLLs: Application and Deployment for Fixed and Broadband Services provides a systems-level view of the technical, planning, and deployment aspects of WLL systems. It covers these systems as an alternative to both copper-based access for narrowband services (voice and voice-band data) and copper-, fiber-, or cable-based access for broadband services (video on demand, Internet access, high-speed data). Individual chapter topics include:
- Introduction to WLL systems
- Fundamentals of radio systems
- Key cellular and cordless technologies
- WLL systems design–system components and interfaces
- WLL systems design–radio aspects
- Planning and deployment of WLL systems
- Examples of commercially available WLL systems
- Broadband applications and services
This comprehensive reference is clearly organized for use by a wide audience in the global telecommunications industry. The text spells out acronyms at their first appearance, while an extensive glossary defines these and other technical terms. Engineers and technical managers involved in the planning, design, and operation of telecommunications networks for wireless equipment manufacturers, and service providers will find Introduction to WLLs to be a complete, up-to-date guide to these systems.
Table of Contents：
1. Introduction to Wireless Access and WLL System Deployment.
2. Fundamentals of Radio Systems.
3. A Refresher on Cellular Mobile and Cordless Telecommunication Systems.
4. WLL System Components and Interfaces.
5. Radio Access Characteristics and Radio Planning.
6. Deployment Planning Aspects of WLL Systems.
7. Examples of Commercial WLL Systems.
8. Broadband Wireless Access (BWA) Systems.
Glossary of Terms.