Introduction to Multimedia Communications: Applications, Middleware, Networking (Hardcover)
Kamisetty Rao, Zoran Bojkovic, Dragorad Milovanovic
- 出版商: Wiley-Interscience
- 出版日期: 2006-01-03
- 售價: $1,380
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,311
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 776
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0471467421
- ISBN-13: 9780471467427
售價: $3,095Diagnostic and Management Tools for Devices Compatible with the IPMI: Development of Diagnostic, Control and Supervision Software for Management of Systems Based on IPMI-Enabled Hardware (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,235Fundamentals of Logic Design, 7/e (IE-Paperback)
貴賓價: $2,831Discrete-Time Signal Processing, 3/e (Hardcover)
售價: $480Web 2.0: A Strategy Guide: Making Web 2.0 Work
售價: $770Networking A Beginner's Guide, 6/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,501Beginning Java Programming: The Object-Oriented Approach (Paperback)
貴賓價: $2,411UNIX Network Programming, Volume 2: Interprocess Communications, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,460Advanced Programming in the UNIX Environment, 3/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $2,472Agile Software Development: Principles, Patterns, and Practices (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,663Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship (Paperback)
貴賓價: $2,161Secure Coding in C and C++, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $450KVM 虛擬化技術實戰與原理解析
Learn how to develop, design, and manage multimedia communication systems
Introduction to Multimedia Communications: Applications, Middleware, Networking introduces the state-of-the-art technology and skills needed to design integrated multimedia systems, combining text, graphics, audio, and video. The authors draw from the latest developments in multimedia communications, providing a unique balance between the theory, standardization activities, and best design techniques for content creation and management.
Following a general introduction to the field, the publication takes you through the core technologies for success:
- The convergence of communications and computing for integrated multimedia applications and services (Internet services, broadcasting, information technology, and home electronics)
- The frameworks for multimedia standardization, including the ITU-T, MEDIACOM 2004, and ISO/IEC MPEG-21 frameworks
- The application layer (ITU, ISO MPEG, ETSI, DVB, ATSC, and IETF multimedia applications); middleware layer (media coding, conversion and media-streaming middleware); and network layer (Quality of Service, network performance, and traffic analysis and management)
With more than 250 figures and 570 references, this is a must-have resource for graduate-level computer science, electrical engineering, and IT students, as well as practicing engineers and scientists involved in the study, research, development, and management of multimedia communication systems.
Table of Contents
2. Multimedia Communications.
3. Frameworks For Multimedia Standardization.
4. Application Layer.
5. Middleware Layer.
6. Network Layer.