Video Codec Design: Developing Image and Video Compression Systems
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2002-05-13
- 售價: $1,400
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,372
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 328
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0471485535
- ISBN-13: 9780471485537
貴賓價: $1,568H.264 and MPEG-4 Video Compression: Video Coding for Next Generation Multimedia
貴賓價: $1,274Digital Video Compression (Paperback)
貴賓價: $998Introduction to Digital Audio Coding and Standards (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,093Video Processing and Communications
貴賓價: $1,425Digital Video and HDTV Algorithms and Interfaces
售價: $840How Video Works, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,612Borland C++ Builder: The Complete Reference
貴賓價: $912Image and Video Compression Standards: Algorithms and Architectures, 2/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,796Designing with FPGAs and CPLDs
貴賓價: $450OpenGL ES 3.0編程指南（原書第2版）
- Guidance on the practical design and implementation of video coding technology.
- Explanation of the major video coding standards, including MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.263 and H.26L.
- Detailed coverage of key video coding techniques and core algorithms.
- Examination of critical design issues including transmission, Quality of Service and processing platforms.
- A wealth of illustrations and practical examples, including quantitative comparisons of design alternatives.
Video Codec Design provides communications engineers, system designers, researchers and technical managers with an essential handbook to image and video compression technology. The clear presentation and emphasis on real-life examples make this book an excellent teaching tool for computer science and electronic engineering instructors.
Table of Contents
Image and Video Compression Fundamentals.
Video Coding Standards: JPEG and MPEG.
Video Coding Standards: H.261, H.263 and H.26L.
Motion Estimation and Compensation.
Pre- and Post-Processing.
Rate, Distortion and Complexity.
Transmission of Coded Video.
Video CODEC Design.