Transients in Power Systems
Lou van der Sluis
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2001-08-08
- 售價: $1,200
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,176
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 224
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0471486396
- ISBN-13: 9780471486398
With the current emphasis on quality of power supply, this concise treatment of transients in power systems will prove a valuable resource to practising power system designers, engineers, researchers and advanced students of electrical engineering.
- An in-depth account of power transients and the transient analysis of electrical power systems, with descriptions of the latest industry standards.
- Explanation of the basics of electrical circuit theory and the effects of transients in the full range of power networks and components.
- Summary of the physical phenomena responsible for transient behaviour and the mathematical tools required to tackle it.
- Detailed coverage of switching actions, switching gear testing and insulation co-ordination
- Guidance in the testing of high-voltage circuit breakers and appropriate measurement techniques.
- Focus on the current interruption process and the incorporation of arc modelling into transient programs such as EMTP, MNA, Xtrans and the MATLAB power system blockset.
Table of Contents
Basic Concepts and Simple Switching Transients.
Transient Analysis of Three-Phase Power Systems.
Power System Transient Recovery Voltages.
Numerical Simulation of Electrical Transients.
Insulation Coordination, Standardisation Bodies, and Standards.
Testing of Circuit Breakers.