Power System Restructuring and Deregulation
Loi Lei Lai
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2001-03-15
- 售價: $1,600
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,568
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 498
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 047149500X
- ISBN-13: 9780471495000
- State-of-the-art techniques in power industry restructuring including guidance on asset management, transmission balancing and meter management systems.
- International case studies addressing industry-wide problems and presenting practical solutions.
- Tools for the modelling and analysis of competitive power markets.
- Coverage of the environmental impact of industry restructuring.
- Discussion of the costs and benefits associated with deregulation and restructuring.
- Survey of the new strategies and technologies available for electricity generation, transmission and distribution.
An international panel of contributors address the restructuring of the power industry and outline methods for the creation of a successful deregulated market. Power System Restructuring and Deregulation will be an invaluable resource for power system engineers, system operators, managers, planners and policy makers working in the field.
Table of Contents
Energy Generation under the New Environment.
Deregulation of Electric Utilities.
Competitive Wholesale Electricity Markets.
Distribution in a Deregulated Market.
Transmission Expansion in the New Environment.
Transmission Open Access.
Electric Power Industry Restructuring in China.
Flexible AC Transmission Systems (FACTS).
Information Technology Applications.
Application of the Internet to Power System Monitoring and Trading.