Reflective Liquid Crystal Displays(LCD)
Shin-Tson Wu, Deng-Ke Yang
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2001-06-08
- 售價: $1,600
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,568
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 352
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0471496111
- ISBN-13: 9780471496113
Display engineers, scientists and technicians active in the field will welcome this unique resource, as will developers of a wide range of systems and applicaations. Graduate students and researchers will appreciated the introduction and technical insight into this exciting technology.
- Direct-view, projection and micro (virtual projection) reflective displays in the context of multi-media projectors, mobile internet and personal entertainment displays.
- Optimisation of critical display attributes: fast response time, low voltage operation and wide angle viewing.
- Description of the basic properties of liquid crystal materials and their incorporation into configurations for transmissive and reflective applications.
- Examination of the various operations modes enabling the reader to slect the appropriate display type to meet a variety of needs.
- Overview and comparison of the complete range of reflective display technologies, and reflective LCD effects.
The Society for Information Display (SID) is an international society which has the aim of encouraging the development of all aspects of the field of information display. Complementary to the aims of the society the Wiley-SID series is intended to explain the latest developments in information display technology at a professional level. The broad scope of the series addresses all facets of information displays from technical aspects through systems and prototypes to standards and ergonomics.
Table of Contents
Series Editor's Foreword.
Overview of Reflective Displays.
Liquid Crystal Materials.
Phase Retardation Effect.
Twisted Nematic Cells.
Super-twisted Nematic Displays.
Guest - Host Displays.
Liquid Crystal/Polymer Composites.
Cholesteric Reflective Displays.
Bistable Nematic Displays.
Fast Response Liquid Crystals.
Low Operating Voltage.
Wide Viewing Angle.