Test Engineering: A Concise Guide to Cost-Effective Design, Development,
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2001-06-22
- 定價: USD $118.00
- 售價: $1,300
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,274
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 288
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0471498823
- ISBN-13: 9780471498827
This valuable reference will aid engineers who must manage and conduct the difficult and uncertain tasks of testing new designs and products. The unique and readable style makes this an indispensable text for all engineering students.
- A multi-disciplinary approach to test engineering including test economics and management.
- Practical, concise descriptions of the methods and technologies in modern mechanical, electronics and software testing, including accelerated test.
- Insights into the developing interface between modern design analysis methods and testing practice.
- An explanation of why products and systems fail, which testing methods are appropriate to each stage of the product life cycle and how testing can reduce failures.
- An overview of international testing regulations and standards.
Table of Contents
Stress, Strength and Failure of Materials.
Electrical and Electronics Stress, Strength and Failure.
Variation and Reliability.
Development Testing Principles.
Materials and Systems Testing.
Testing in Service.
Data Collection and Analysis.
Laws, Regulations and Standards.
Appendix 1: Acronyms.
Appendix 2: Testing Regulations and Standards.
Appendix 3: Development Test Plan Example.
Appendix 4: Production Test Plan Example.