Adaptive Blind Signal and Image Processing (Hardcover)
Andrzej Cichocki, Shun-ichi Amari
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2002-06-15
- 定價: USD $202.00
- 售價: $1,500
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,425
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 586
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0471607916
- ISBN-13: 9780471607915
貴賓價: $1,387Independent Component Analysis (Hardcover)
- Offers a broad coverage of blind signal processing techniques and algorithms both from a theoretical and practical point of view
- Presents more than 50 simple algorithms that can be easily modified to suit the reader's specific real world problems
- Provides a guide to fundamental mathematics of multi-input, multi-output and multi-sensory systems
- Includes illustrative worked examples, computer simulations, tables, detailed graphs and conceptual models within self contained chapters to assist self study
- Accompanying CD-ROM features an electronic, interactive version of the book with fully coloured figures and text. C and MATLAB user-friendly software packages are also provided
By providing a detailed introduction to BSP, as well as presenting new
results and recent developments, this informative and inspiring work will appeal
to researchers, postgraduate students, engineers and scientists working in
communications, electronics, computer science, optimisations, finance, geophysics and neural networks.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Blind Signal Processing: Problems and Applications.
Problem formulations - An Overview.
Potential Applications of Blind and Semi-Blind Signal Processing.
2. Solving a System of Algebraic Equations and Related Problems.
Formulation of the Problem for Systems of Linear Equations.
Least Absolute Deviation (1-norm) Solution of Systems of Linear Equations.
Total Least-Squares and Data Least-Squares Problems.
Sparse Signal Representation and Minimum Fuel Consumption Problem.
3. Principal/Minor Component Analysis and Related Problems.
Basic Properties of PCA.
Extraction of Principal Components.
Basic Cost Functions and Adaptive Algorithms for PCA.
Adaptive Learning Algorithms for MCA.
Unified Parallel Algorithms for PCA/MCA and PSA/MSA.
SVD in Relation to PCA and Matrix Subspaces.
Multistage PCA for BSS.
4. Blind Decorrelation and SOS for Robust Blind Indentification.
Spatial Decorrelation - Whitening Transforms.
SOS Blind Identification Based on EVD.
Improved Blind Identification Algorithms Based on EVD/SVD.
Joint Diagonalization - Robust SOBI.
Cancellation of Correlation.
5. Sequential Blind Signal Extraction.
Introduction and Problem Formulation.
Learning Algorithms Based on Kurtosis as Cost Function.
On Line Algorithms for Blind Signal Extraction of Temporally Correlated Sources.
Batch Algorithms for Blind Extraction of Temporally Correlated Sources.
Statistical Approach to Sequential Extraction of Independent Sources.
Statistical Approach to Temporally Correlated Sources.
On-line Sequential Extraction of Convolved and Mixed Sources.
Computer Simulation: Illustrative Examples.
6. Natural Gradient Approach to Independent Component Analysis.
Basic Natural Gradient Algorithms.
Generalizations of Basic Natural Gradient Algorithm.
NG Algorithms for Blind Extraction.
Generalized Gaussian Distribution Model.
Natural Gradient Algorithms for Non-stationary Sources.
7. Locally Adaptive Algorithsm for ICA and their Implementations.
Modified Jutten-H廨ault Algorithms for Blind Separation of Sources.
Iterative Matrix Inversion Approach to Derivation of Family of Robust ICA Algorithms.
8. Robust Techniques for BSS and ICA with Noisy Data.
Bias Removal Techniques for Prewhitening and ICA Algorithms.
Blind Separation of Signals Buried in Additive Convolutive Reference Noise.
Cumulants Based Adaptive ICA Algorithms.
Robust Extraction of Arbitrary Group of Source Signals.
Recurrent Neural Network Approach for Noise Cancellation.
9. Multichannel Blind Deconvolution - Natural Gradient Approach.
SIMO Convolutive Models and Learning Algorithms for Estimation of Source Signal.
Multichannel Blind Deconvolution with Constraints Imposed on FIR Filters.
General Models for Multiple-Input Multiple-Output Blind Deconvolution.
Relationships between BSS/ICA and MBD.
Natural Gradient Algorithms with Nonholonomic Constraints.
MBD of Non-minimum Phase System Using Filter Decomposition Approach.
Computer Simulations Experiments.
10. Estimating Functions and