Advanced RF Engineering for Wireless Systems and Networks
- 出版商: Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporat
- 售價: $1,480
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,406
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 576
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0471674214
- ISBN-13: 9780471674214
The ultimate guide to next-generation network systems and network design
With the explosive growth in RF and wireless technologies, there is a critical shortage of skilled engineers to design and operate today's vast communications networks. Advanced RF Engineering for Wireless Systems and Networks provides a multidimensional primer for professionals involved in the design of next-generation wireless and satellite communications systems and networks.
This essential work offers systematic, hands-on guidance to wireless system design, clearly demonstrating how to design second- and third-generation systems from the ground up. Written in an easy-to-understand, tutorial style, the book:
- Covers the latest in the design of filters, amplifiers, RF switches, and oscillators for 2G and 3G technologies
- Includes a detailed RF treatment of the WLAN aspects
- Introduces the completely new topic of services over GPRS areas
- Clarifies the difference between 1G, 2G, and 3G systems
- Outlines strategies for migrating from 2G to 3G technologies
- Bridges between engineering and networking concepts
- Provides useful theoretical and design problems at the end of chapters
Table of Contents
1. RF and Radio Access Network Design Essentials.
2. Modulation, Demodulation and Multiple Access Techniques for Wireless Communication Systems.
3. Low Noise Amplifiers and Mixers Design.
4. Oscillator, Frequency Synthesizers and Filter Design.
5. Power Amplifier Design.
6. Wireless Communications System Design.
7. Wireless Local Area Network (Lan) Technologies.
8. Wireless Backbone Technologies And Network Design.
9. Evolution of 2G Wireless Networks To 3g Wireless Networks.
10. Future Trends And Rf Design.