Software Quality Engineering: Testing, Quality Assurance, and Quantifiable Improvement
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2005-02-18
- 售價: $3,760
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $3,572
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 440
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0471713457
- ISBN-13: 9780471713456
$299XML: The Complete Reference (Paperback)
$780CMMI: Guidelines for Process Integration and Product Improvement (Harcover)
$1,280Software Testing Techniques: Finding the Defects that Matter
$1,080CMMI: Guidelines for Process Integration and Product Improvement, 2/e
The one resource needed to create reliable software
This text offers a comprehensive and integrated approach to software quality engineering. By following the author's clear guidance, readers learn how to master the techniques to produce high-quality, reliable software, regardless of the software system's level of complexity.
The first part of the publication introduces major topics in software quality engineering and presents quality planning as an integral part of the process. Providing readers with a solid foundation in key concepts and practices, the book moves on to offer in-depth coverage of software testing as a primary means to ensure software quality; alternatives for quality assurance, including defect prevention, process improvement, inspection, formal verification, fault tolerance, safety assurance, and damage control; and measurement and analysis to close the feedback loop for quality assessment and quantifiable improvement.
The text's approach and style evolved from the author's hands-on experience in the classroom. All the pedagogical tools needed to facilitate quick learning are provided:
* Figures and tables that clarify concepts and provide quick topic summaries
* Examples that illustrate how theory is applied in real-world situations
* Comprehensive bibliography that leads to in-depth discussion of specialized topics
* Problem sets at the end of each chapter that test readers' knowledge
This is a superior textbook for software engineering, computer science, information systems, and electrical engineering students, and a dependable reference for software and computer professionals and engineers.
Table of Contents:
List of Figures.
List of Tables.
PART I: OVERVIEW AND BASICS.
2. What Is Software Quality?
3. Quality Assurance.
4. Quality Assurance in Context.
5. Quality Engineering.
PART II: SOFTWARE TESTING.
6. Testing: Concepts, Issues, and Techniques.
7. Test Activities, Management, and Automation.
8. Coverage and Usage Testing Based On Checklists and Partitions.
9. Input Domain Partitioning and Boundary Testing.
10. Coverage and Usage Testing Based on Finite-State Machines and Markov Chains.
11. Control Flow, Data Dependency, and Interaction Testing.
12. Testing Techniques: Adaptation, Specialization, and Integration.
PART III: QUALITY ASSURANCE BEYOND TESTING.
13. Defect Prevention and Process Improvement.
14. Software Inspection.
15. Formal Verification.
16. Fault Tolerance and Failure Containment.
17. Comparing Quality Assurance Techniques and Activities.
PART IV: QUANTIFIABLE QUALITY IMPROVEMENT.
18. Feedback Loop and Activities for Quantifiable Quality Improvement.
19. Quality Models and Measurements.
20. Defect Classification and Analysis.
21. Risk Identification for Quantifiable Quality Improvement.
22. Software Reliability Engineering.