Ethics and Technology: Ethical Issues in an Age of Information and Communication Technology, 2/e
Herman T. Tavani
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2006-10-27
- 售價: $1,920
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,824
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 432
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0471998036
- ISBN-13: 9780471998037
Offering thought-provoking insights and up-to-date coverage of the rapidly expanding field of cyberethics, this new book introduces readers to current issues in computer ethics. The author, a respected authority on the subject, combines his years of experience in the field with balanced coverage of concepts and real-world case studies.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Cyberethics: Concepts, Perspectives, and Methodological Frameworks.
2. Ethical Concepts and Ethical Theory: Frameworks for Analyzing Cyberethics Issues.
3. Logical Arguments and Critical Thinking Skills: Some Tools for Evaluating Cyberethics Disputes.
4. Professional Ethics, Codes of Conduct, and Moral Responsibility.
5. Privacy and Cyberspace.
6. Security in Cyberspace.
7. Cybercrime and Cyber-related Crimes.
8. Intellectual Property in Cyberspace: Issues of Access and Control.
9. Regulating Cyberspace: Code, Free Speech, and E-Commerce.
10. Social Issues I: Equity and Access, Employment and Work.
11. Social Issues II: Community and Identity in Cyberspace.
12. Pervasive Computing and Converging Technologies: Ethical Aspects of Ambient Intelligence, Bioinformatics, and Nanocomputing.
Appendix A - Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IEEE) Code of Ethics.
Appendix B - Association for Computing (ACM) Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
Appendix C - IEEE-CS/ACM Software Engineering Code of Ethics and Professional Practice.
Appendix D - IEEE-CS/ACM Computing Curricula 200.
Appendix E - Additional Critical-Thinking Techniques.