IT Project Proposals: Writing to Win (Paperback)
- 出版商: Cambridge University Press
- 出版日期: 2005-09-05
- 售價: $2,163
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 158
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0521612578
- ISBN-13: 9780521612579
Whether responding to tender from a potential client or pitching a new IT project to the Board, a well-written proposal can be the difference between success and failure. IT Project Proposals: Writing to Win can help you to create high quality, persuasive proposals that will stand out from the crowd. The author explains how to determine the reader's basis of decision and the writer's unique selling points. It discusses the structuring of documents, the secrets behind persuasive writing, and the basic grammar and punctuation rules that will prevent writers from destroying a good argument through bad presentation. Case studies and numerous examples show how the techniques described can be used in real-life situations. The book also introduces an automated questionnaire allowing any IT proposal to be reviewed and rated. Written for IT managers, consultants and anyone else producing internal or commercial proposals promoting software products or services.
• Addresses the unique problems of IT project proposals
• Easy-to-read and humorous, with real-life examples
• Contains practical advice and usable techniques
Table of Contents
1. Introduction; 2. Establishing the strategy; 3. Choosing the content; 4. Structuring the proposal; 5. Tightening up the text; 6. Obeying the grammar rules; 7. Obeying the punctuation rules; 8. Finishing off; 9. Reviewing the result; 10. Summary; Appendix A. The document standard; Appendix B. References and resources; Appendix C. Case studies.