7 Rules to Influence Behaviour and Win at Cyber Security Awareness
Chirag, Joshi D.
- 出版商: Chirag Joshi
- 出版日期: 2019-07-25
- 售價: $550
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $523
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 146
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 0648662322
- ISBN-13: 9780648662327
Cyber Security explained in non-cyber language.
Get ready to have everything you thought you knew about Cyber Security Awareness challenged.
Fight back against the scourge of scams, data breaches, and cyber crime by addressing the human factor.
Using humour, real-world anecdotes, and experiences, this book introduces seven simple rules to communicate cyber security concepts effectively and get the most value from your cyber awareness initiatives. Since one of the rules is "Don't Be Boring," this proven process is presented in an entertaining manner without relying on scary numbers, boring hoodie-wearing hacker pictures, or techie jargon
Additionally, this book addresses the "What" and "Why" of cyber security awareness in layman's terms, homing in on the fundamental objective of cyber awareness--how to influence user behaviour and get people to integrate secure practices into their daily lives. It draws wisdom from several global bodies of knowledge in the technology domain and incorporates relevant teachings from outside the traditional cyber areas, such as behavioural psychology, neuroscience, and public health campaigns.
This book is for everyone, regardless of their prior cyber security experience. This includes cyber security and IT professionals, change managers, consultants, communication specialists, senior executives, as well as those new to the world of cyber security.
What Will This Book Do for You?
- If you're new to cyber security, it will help you understand and communicate the topic better. It will also give you a clear, jargon-free action plan and resources to jump start your own security awareness efforts.
- If you're an experienced cyber security professional, it will challenge your existing assumptions and provide a better way to increase the effectiveness of your cyber awareness programs.
- It will empower you to influence user behaviour and subsequently reduce cyber incidents caused by the human factor.
- It will enable you to avoid common mistakes that make cyber security awareness programs ineffective.
- It will help make you a more engaging leader and presenter.
- Most importantly, it won't waste your time with boring content (yes, that's one of the rules ).