Embedded Linux: Hardware, Software, and Interfacing
Craig Hollabaugh Ph.D.
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
貴賓價: $1,518Building Embedded Linux Systems
貴賓價: $1,881Understanding the Linux Kernel, 3/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,686Embedded Linux Primer: A Practical Real-World Approach (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,568Linux TCP/IP Networking for Embedded Systems, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,330Linux Device Drivers, 3/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $980Advanced Digital Logic Design Using Verilog, State Machines, and Synthesis for FPGA's (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,188ARM Architecture Reference Manual, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,935Linux for Embedded and Real-Time Applications
貴賓價: $855Internetworking with TCP/IP Vol. 3 Client-Server Programming and Applications- (精裝) (Windows Sockets Version)
貴賓價: $931Internetworking with TCP/IP Vol. 2 ANSI C Version: Design, Implementation, 3/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,174USB Embedded Hosts: The Developer's Guide (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,330Bootstrap Yourself with Linux-USB Stack: Design, Develop, Debug, and Validate Embedded USB Systems (Paperback)
售價: $1,680C++ Templates: The Complete Guide (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $2,119Modern C++ Design: Generic Programming and Design Patterns Applied (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,269Ruminations on C++: A Decade of Programming Insight and Experience (Paperback)
Embedded Linux covers the development and implementation of interfacing applications on an embedded Linux platform. It includes a comprehensive discussion of platform selection, crosscompilation, kernel compilation, root filesystem creation, booting, remote debugging, real-world interfacing, application control, data collection, archiving, and presentation.
This book includes serial, parallel, memory I/O, USB, and interrupt-driven hardware designs using x86-, StrongARM®-, and PowerPC®-based target boards. In addition, you will find simple device driver module code that connects external devices to the kernel, and network integration code that connects embedded Linux field devices to a centralized control center. Examples teach hardware developers how to store and activate field bits and deliver process information using open source software. If you are a hardware developer, software developer, system integrator, or product manager who's begun exploring embedded Linux for interfacing applications, this book is for you.
- Select an embedded Linux platform (x86, StrongARM®, and PowerPC® architectures are covered)
- Create a cross-compiling and debugging development environment
- Build a custom Linux kernel for each architecture
- Create a minimum root filesystem
- Boot the custom Linux kernel on three target boards with x86, SA-1110, and MPC860 microprocessors
- Remote debug programs running on a target board across an ethernet network using GNU tools
- Connect data acquisition and control electronics/peripherals using the microprocessor's serial, parallel, memory I/O, and USB interfaces
- Measure average interrupt latencies for the x86, SA-1110, and MPC860 microprocessors and design an interrupt-driven process timer with 1mS accuracy
- Interface the peripherals to the kernel and applications using device driver modules
- Collect, control, store, and present data via open source protocols and applications
- Analyze embedded Linux vendor product offerings
Table of Contents
I. GETTING STARTED.
1. Introducing Embedded Linux.
2. System Architecture.
3. Selecting a Platform and Installing Tool Sets.
4. Booting Linux.
6. Asynchronous Serial Communication Interfacing.
7. Parallel Port Interfacing.
8. USB Interfacing.
9. Memory I/O Interfacing.
10. Synchronous Serial Communication Interfacing.
11. Using Interrupts For Timing.
12. System Integration.
13. Final Thoughts.