.NET Enterprise Design with Visual Basic .NET and SQL Server 2000 (Paperback)
- 出版商: Sams Publishing
- 出版日期: 2001-12-22
- 定價: USD $54.99
- 售價: $199
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 384
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0672322331
- ISBN-13: 9780672322334
售價: $199ASP.NET : Tips, Tutorials and Code (Paperback)
售價: $199UML Components: A Simple Process for Specifying Component-Based Software (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,646Professional .NET Framework (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,419Programming .NET Components, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,419Mastering Visual Basic .NET Database Programming
貴賓價: $1,646Database Programming with Visual Basic .NET, 2/e
售價: $399Professional ASP.NET 3.5 Security, Membership, and Role Management with C# and VB (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,329JavaServer Pages, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,079Java XML Programmer's Reference
貴賓價: $1,445Windows Game Programming with Visual Basic and DirectX
售價: $743.NET Programming: A Practical Guide Using C# (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,646Data-Centric .NET Programming with C# (Paperback)
貴賓價: $616C# 6.0本質論 (Essential C# 6.0, 5th Edition)
貴賓價: $1,663Windows Internals, Part 1: System architecture, processes, threads, memory management, and more, 7/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,995Java 9 for Programmers (4th Edition) (Deitel Developer Series)
貴賓價: $1,677Windows 10 Inside Out (includes Current Book Service) (2nd Edition)
This book discusses factors and opinions developers should consider in order to create higher quality designs and applications. The author uses one large-scale business application throughout the book as the basis for all examples to clearly illustrate concepts being discussed.
Coverage also includes:
- a variety of aspects about design in the world of .NET;
- explanations of the business and data access layers of application design;
- solutions for problems such as code structure, solid error trapping, and how to build in debugging support;
- discussion of how to design larger projects with more robust systems and reusable components;
- comparison of component solutions to stored procedure solutions.
Table of Contents
2. Factors to Consider in Choosing a Solution to a Problem.
4. Adding Debugging Support.
7. Business Rules.
8. Data Access.
9. Error Handling and Concurrency Control.
Appendix A. Suggestions for Further Reading.