.NET Enterprise Design with Visual Basic .NET and SQL Server 2000 (Paperback)
- 出版商: Sams Publishing
- 出版日期: 2001-12-22
- 定價: USD $54.99
- 售價: $199
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 384
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0672322331
- ISBN-13: 9780672322334
售價: $199ASP.NET : Tips, Tutorials and Code (Paperback)
售價: $399UML Components: A Simple Process for Specifying Component-Based Software (Paperback)
售價: $99Professional .NET Framework (Paperback)
售價: $1,750Programming .NET Components, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,520Mastering Visual Basic .NET Database Programming
貴賓價: $1,824Database Programming with Visual Basic .NET, 2/e
售價: $399Professional ASP.NET 3.5 Security, Membership, and Role Management with C# and VB (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,368JavaServer Pages, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,064Java XML Programmer's Reference
貴賓價: $1,216Windows Game Programming with Visual Basic and DirectX
售價: $743.NET Programming: A Practical Guide Using C# (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,995Real-Time 3D Rendering with DirectX and HLSL: A Practical Guide to Graphics Programming (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,782ShaderX7: Advanced Rendering Techniques (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,890Programming Windows: Writing Windows 8 Apps With C# and XAML, 6/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,485Windows Internals, Part 2: Covering Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7, 6/e (Paperback)
This book discusses factors and opinions developers should consider in order to create higher quality designs and applications. The author uses one large-scale business application throughout the book as the basis for all examples to clearly illustrate concepts being discussed.
Coverage also includes:
- a variety of aspects about design in the world of .NET;
- explanations of the business and data access layers of application design;
- solutions for problems such as code structure, solid error trapping, and how to build in debugging support;
- discussion of how to design larger projects with more robust systems and reusable components;
- comparison of component solutions to stored procedure solutions.
Table of Contents
2. Factors to Consider in Choosing a Solution to a Problem.
4. Adding Debugging Support.
7. Business Rules.
8. Data Access.
9. Error Handling and Concurrency Control.
Appendix A. Suggestions for Further Reading.